The BCNA has solicited recommendations from our members for individuals they have worked with who have performed work on their homes. The following is a list, in no particular order, of contractors, designers, builders and skilled workers our members have recommended.
There are a number on the list who live right here in our historic neighborhood.
- Kevin Krutsch, BTS Construction (Build to Suit). Phone: 509-697-5035
- Jim Wenzel, worked on home addition, cell 945-4622 or home 452-1367.
- Kline Construction, 3 separate recommendations, 407 W. I Street, Yakima.
- Marty Schoolcraft, Western Building Design LLC. Lives in neighborhood.
Building designer with over 20 years of home designing experience. He can help
with remodel designs and can recommend contractors. No charge for initial consultations
unless you decide to move forward with a project. Phone: 966-8070.
- Steve Rogers, S. Rogers Home & Stairs, 2 separate recommendations,
27 years of experience including interior finish work on eight tour homes, four of which
have won the “people's choice award.” 2501 W. Chestnut Ave. Phone: 453-4100.
- Baxter Construction. Contact Bryce at 452-2464. Tell him Jen said to call.
He does free estimates!
- Pacific Contracting. Owners are Eric & Autumn Torres a company of
good character. Phone 452-2685.
- Mike Dickey, Performance West, renovations, restorations, painting, and repairs at all levels.
422 S. 24th Avenue. Phone: 452-2369(hm) or 307-0045 (cell), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clark Custom Remodeling, Selah. Projects included new bathroom, new kitchen, and new
wall for entertainment center. Eric & DeAnna Clark. Phone: 728-1266 (Eric) or 728-1289 (DeAnna).
- DJ Turner Construction, Dale and Julie Turner. Live in neighborhood, over 20 years experience,
specializing in custom homes, additions, and remodeling. Lots of local references.
Phone: 457-4838. Email: email@example.com. Web: http://djturnerconstruction.com.
- Mike Fischer. Restoration work to restore to original period. Phone: 966-0262.
- Lorenzo Martinez. Very trustworthy, skilled in framing, plumbing and general
household work. Phone 901-0319.
If you have others to recommend, please send your recommendations to Paul Nagle-McNaughton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 211 S. 24th Ave.